With the Christmas Season in full swing I’m adding the cutest Holiday Craft to the Blog! I love to bring a personal touch to my home during the holidays and with the help of the Polaroid POP Instant Digital Camera. I’ve got just the perfect touch! The Polaroid POP the coolest camera, it is the right size to take along to events, parties and snap some pics at home. It prints 3.5×4.25″ prints right from the camera so you can enjoy your photos right on the spot.
The Polaroid Pop Instant Digital Camera is perfect for this project because you can take photos and print them instantly right from the camera, or connect to WiFi and print photos from your phone. I am also a huge fan of how cute the Poloroid prints are.
Holiday Photo Garland
1. Polaroid POP Instant Digital Camera
2. Battery Christmas Lights
3. Thin Garland
4. Ribbons, Yarn, Etc.
5. Tiny Clothespins
Time: 45 minutes
– First gather up your photos and lay out your battery lights. Lay your thin Garland out and cut it slightly longer than the string of lights.
>>Enter for a chance to win your very own Polaroid Pop Instant Digital Camera to create your own DIY Projects! Head to the Polaroid website! << [ENTER HERE]
– Wind the lights around the Garland.
– Cut pieces of ribbon, yarn or other novelty decor and tie them on the the Garland.
– Use the tiny clothespins to attach the photos to the Garland.
– Find the perfect place to hang your personalized Holiday Garland!