Planet Oat Oatmilk is a staple in our home. We replaced traditional dairy with oatmilk a few years ago. My youngest daughter has an intolerance to dairy so it’s been the perfect option for her as well. Planet Oat Oatmilk has a variety of delicious flavors like Original, Extra Creamy, Vanilla, and Dark Chocolate [the girls’ favorite]. Planet Oat Oatmilk has a delicious, creamy texture that’s made from nutritious oats. It’s perfect to drink by the glass, as an addition to cereal, recipes, and even coffee! I have introduced so many of our family and friends to oatmilk that are now hooked. Plus Planet Oat Oatmilk is free from dairy, gluten, soy, and peanuts! You can find a variety of Planet Oat products at Kroger, Amazon Fresh, Shaw’s, and other major retailers.
My go-to recipe to snuggle up with this winter is Overnight Oat Muffins made with Planet Oat Oatmilk. They can be made with any flavor of Planet Oat Oatmilk. Our favorites are the Vanilla + Dark Chocolate!
Planet Oat Overnight Oat Muffins
- Planet Oat Oatmilk of choice 1C.
- Old Fashioned Oats 1C.
- Coconut Sugar 3/4C.
- Flour 3/4C.
- 1 egg
- 1/4C. Olive Oil
- 1/2 TSP. Baking Powder
- 1/4 TSP. Himilayan Salt
- 1 TBSP. Cinnamon
- Mix ins- I used Blueberries + Raspberries with my vanilla batch, and chocolate chips with the Dark Chocolate batch.
- Muffin Pan
- Muffin Liners
- Combine 1C Planet Oat Oatmilk of choice [I made one batch with Vanilla and one with Dark Chocolate] with 1C Old Fashioned Oats. Let sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix oil + egg with the overnight oats mixture.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients in the the oat mixture and fold together.
- Mix in the berry combo if you are making the vanilla + oats. Mix in the chocolate chips if you are making the dark chocolate + oats.
- Bake at 425 15-20 minutes.
Click here to check out more awesome Oatmilk-infused recipes from the oat-of-this-world Planet Oat test kitchen!